It's easy to get DoorDash connected with Doshii.
Firstly, if you haven't already, you will need to sign up to Doshii - head over to https://doshii.com/ and click Get Connected.
When we receive your request, there are some steps you will need to take to help us get your integrated DoorDash menu up and running quickly and easily.
Our Customer Success team will reach out to you with:
- your unique Doshii Location ID - you will need to provide this to DoorDash
- a request for the items you want to sell on DoorDash (this can be a link to your DoorDash or other online menu, a PDF, a spreadsheet etc). Once we have this information we will commence building your integrated DoorDash menu
Steps that you need to take
When our team provides you with your Doshii Location ID, you will need to request the integration via your DoorDash Merchant Portal:
- Log in to your DoorDash Merchant Portal.
- Go to the Help section on the left-hand side.
- Select Account Support and Change Order Protocol.
- You will be prompted to select if you would like to integrate one location or multiple locations.
- Select Point of Sale as the Order Protocol.
- You will then need to confirm your Store Name and Store Address and supply your Point of Sale Provider and your Unique ID.
Please note: Your Point of Sale Provider needs to be Doshii and your Unique ID is the Doshii Location ID that you have been provided.
Click Submit Form and the DoorDash team will then proceed to get your account activated.
The Doshii team will work behind the scenes to get your integrated menu set up - we may reach out to discuss some aspects of your menu, so please keep an eye out for our emails or calls.
Once we have your menu as complete as possible, the Doshii team will push your new menu to DoorDash who will activate a preview for you to view. Any changes that need to be made should be communicated to Doshii and your menu will automatically go live 3 days after you receive the preview.
All future menu changes will need to be made via the Doshii Menu Management tools. Our Customer Success team would be happy to schedule a training session with any of your staff who will be looking after menu changes. You can also view additional help articles on Doshii Menu Management here.