Doshii undertakes a comprehensive certification process with you during your implementation journey. This allows you to meet with members from our operations and development teams, who will provide guidance and ensure all the necessary boxes have been ticked. Attaining Doshii certification gives you confidence the requirements of your customers will be met.
Benefits of a Doshii certification
- Confidence that any Apps or POS will work as designed and that software will plug and play, with little or no intervention needed.
- The required standards have been met and shared across the platform.
- The App or POS is best-of-breed for its particular niche.
- There is strong support from Doshii during development and post-launch.
- You get the most out of Doshii’s knowledge and experience.
- There is a simplified, guided development lifecycle.
- Less redevelopment due to initial assessment and planning.
- Certification ensures the platform is secure with each integration tested.
What is involved
- 1 hour certification sessions are held online between members of Doshii's operations and development teams, and your product managers and developers.
- Certification may require more than 1 attempt, with the first scheduled after completion of development.
- The implementation is demonstrated using online sharing tools (emulators/screen share). Doshii does not request, nor need, your codebase.
- Doshii will walk-through the implementation with your team, using pre-defined use cases that test your MVP.
- Use cases for your MVP can be obtained prior to certification by contacting us either via Slack or firstname.lastname@example.org
Once certification is completed
- Once certification has been completed Doshii operations team will begin to setup live access and you will commence the Pilot phase.
- Doshii will assist in the Pilot of your App/POS implementation by
- facilitating necessary communication between relevant parties.
- providing you with virtual machines from relevant parties, to test and ensure necessary configurations/setups are in place. VMs can only be connected to the Doshii Sandbox environment.
- performing pre-checks prior to go-live.
For further information about certifying with Doshii please contact Doshii Support either via Slack or email@example.com.