1. Ensure you have reviewed Getting Started with the Doshii Partner API, and are supporting either WebHooks or WebSockets for async communication. You can only complete payment requests from locations that you have subscribed to, so it is imperative to have first implemented Onboarding.
2. Familiarise yourself with the Doshii PIP Sequence and Transaction Status Flows.
3. Review Doshii's API concepts, especially:
4. Check out some of the Frequently Asked Questions
5. Review functionality of the Trial Dashboard that will help you with your development.
To complete Doshii Certification for POS-Initiated Payments, here is a broad scope of the use cases we test for:
|Demonstrate the PIP sequence using your Application||Demonstrate the payment request being received by the App, transitioned to pending status and then the payment being completed|
|reference and method properties are provided to Doshii||The payment reference is used for troubleshooting, and the method is used for venue's analytics|
|Demonstrate how a refund is handled||Demonstrate facilitating a refund via PIP by receiving a negative amount, and the linkedTrxId property.|
|When a payment request can be cancelled||Demonstrate the cases where payment requests may be cancelled, and the cancellation occurring successfully|
Additionally, you will need to be certified for Onboarding.
- As the requests between the POS and Partner are blocking, Doshii has implemented a 2 minute time out for each request (POS requesting a payment, POS waiting for the payment). In the event the request is cancelled by Doshii as a result of the timeout, the transaction will be marked as cancelled. A new transaction will need to be requested in order to try again.
If you need any further assistance please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please sign in to leave a comment.