When commencing to integrate your POS with Doshii, the following Minimum Requirements need to be met:
- Submit the POS menu to Doshii, and implement automatic updates to the Doshii Menu whenever items and surcounts are updated within the POS.
- Create defined POS Tables in Doshii, and implement updates to Tables
- Orders: Start submitting orders, payments (transactions) to Doshii.
- Every order submitted to the POS needs to be submitted to Doshii.
- Transactions can be submitted as part of the Order payload if handled directly by the POS, and are not requested to be completed by a Partner App.
- Support the Order Ahead sequence.
- Support the Order Status workflow.
- Support creating, updating and completing Table Check-ins.
- Ability to identify loyalty members during ordering.
- As part of the integration effort, Doshii will work with you to ensure your POS is certified and ready to connect the Doshii-certified Apps to your venues.
- The next steps for your technical team are to review the information contained in the Getting Started pages and join the Doshii slack community to get quick and simple feedback on any of your technical questions.
If you would like to receive a more detailed Minimum Requirements Specification please email email@example.com or contact us via Slack.