What is it?
The Doshii Partner API is a RESTful service.
Our API is designed to have predictable, resource-oriented URLs and to use HTTP response codes to indicate API errors. JSON will be returned in all responses from the API, including errors.
This section is for our application partners. If you're developing for a Point of Sale (POS), please check out the relevant API reference here
Where to Start?
1. Understand how to Authenticate your App with the Doshii API.
2. Familiarise yourself with Doshii's Onboarding and Subscription policy. Doshii does not provide App partners with communication access to all integrated venues. Rather, your App must subscribe to venues in order to enable communication.
3. Familiarise yourself with how to receive and act on event notifications from the Doshii API, using either WebSockets or WebHooks. Doshii supports both and it is up to your architectural design to decide which method to utilise.
4. Understand some of our concepts, such as
5. Decide which channels you wish to implement, and review some of our Workflow diagrams.
6. Review how to use our Sandbox Dashboard to Simulate Integration Actions.
Onboarding venues to use your App must adhere to Doshii's Onboarding and Subscription policy, and implementation of the Doshii API needs to include a facility to Subscribe to a LocationID, as well as Unsubscribe from a LocationID.