You can simulate the Pos-Initiated Payment Sequence using the trial Dashboard.
1. Login to the trial Dashboard, select one of your test venues, and click on the (health) icon to go to its Health page.
2. Submit an order by clicking the (submit order) icon. Prior to clicking on amend the payload to remove the transactions payload.
Now, press . A new order should be created, without any transactions against it.
Click on the (details) icon.
3. Click on the (create payment) icon to submit a transaction payload.
Amend the status to "requested". This will create a Blocking request.
4. Your App should receive the transaction_created event. Use your app to respond with a status of pending
5. Once the payment is in a pending state, use the Trial Dashboard to update it to a waiting state.
6. Proceed to process the payment using your App, and updating the status to complete.