The Doshii data API provides a simple and asynchronous mechanism to fetch large data sets for orders associated to your subscribed locations.
- The API is accessible via a REST endpoint.
- Authentication requires an API key.
- You can only retrieve data for locations that you have explicitly subscribed.
- There will be no PII extracted as part of these requests, this includes any delivery information or membership loyalty information.
- Request rates are enforced by the service.
- Requests are processed asynchronously and in the order they are received. Submitting the same request multiple times will not speed up its processing.
- The requester/consumer will be notified via a webhook when files are ready to be downloaded.
There are two endpoints available for consuming this service.
- sandbox https://data.sandbox.doshii.co/v3
- live https://data.live.doshii.co/v3
Please note that these are two different and separate environments and neither the data (app ID, locations, orders, etc.) nor the authorisation key will be the same.