When on-boarding venues, it is important to consider checking the POS system requirements for on-boarding, and leaving adequate time to upgrade and configure if necessary.
For an overview of POS feature capability, please see POS Feature Support
Please see our website for the latest integrations.
What software requirements?
- No specific version requirements.
What types of integrations are supported?
- Support for Ordering & Delivery, and Analytics
- Using Doshii’s Digital Menu Management features available within the Doshii Dashboard, venues can manage their menus across all of their Doshii connected Ordering and Delivery Apps, giving power back to the venue to save time in managing pricing, naming, images etc...
How do I activate Doshii with Square?
- Simply find Doshii in the Square Marketplace and select ‘Square’ as your POS when signing-up to Doshii. You will be asked to verify & activate your account - please check your email and authorise Doshii to access your POS when prompted.
What is the cost?
- Square has simple pricing, charging one flat fee for transactions, with no long term contracts. Square also offers a 30 day free trial for their dedicated Restaurants POS software to help businesses get started.
Are my images from Square available in Doshii?
- Yes, if you have images attached to your menu in Square these will be automatically synchronised and appear within the Doshii Digital Menu management platform where you can also manage specific images of food and beverage across each of the connected Apps.
Where do App Orders show up in Square?
- Active Orders - Orders will automatically pop-up on your Square POS, and be available in your Active Orders list. You can choose ‘View New’ to view the order and choose from a range of options - all available in the Orders section of your Square POS.
Do I need to manually set order wait times?
- Probably: If your Ordering App supports this (most do) you configure the setting in your Ordering App.
Can I change the Order Status?
- Yes. The Order status can be changed per order by navigating to the Orders section of your Square POS. New Orders are automatically marked as ‘new’ and you can then toggle the order to ‘Mark as in Progress’ and ‘Mark as Picked Up’
Who do we contact?
- You can monitor Square's overall service status via the Is Square Up?
- For technical support with your POS, please contact Square directly.
- For issues known to be regarding your integration, contact Doshii email@example.com
Contact Impos at firstname.lastname@example.org for the latest information and support.
Minimum system requirements:
- processor: 1.8Ghz
- memory: 4gb RAM
- space: 64GB hdd
Order and Payment
- Update orders (order at table) is FrontOffice ver 6.47.x or above
- Pay@Table: FrontOffice ver 6.18.686 or above
- Booking FrontOffice ver 6.47.x or above
- Open-Table analytics FrontOffice ver 6.18.686 or above
Membership & Rewards
- FrontOffice ver 6.18.686 or above
To check the version number, open FrontOffice, and click "i" icon at top left to view version information.
then look for the 'software version'
H & L Australia
- Orders can be accepted as pickup, delivery or dine in. Pickup and delivery orders include the customer details and are charged to a table as a standard ‘takeaway’ order.
- The order can be pre-paid or not (payment on pickup).
- Additionally, menus can be retrieved and updated by the app.
Order at table
- Orders can be accepted as dine in. These orders are charged to the specified table in the app.
Pay at table
- Apps can retrieve table lists and show items for the table. Table payments can be accepted.
All sales data
- All sales orders can be exported and apps can use this for analytics and reporting.
Contact H&L support for the latest information: email@example.com.
The venue should be using the latest version of Starrtec POS.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for support.
Orders and Transactions / Payments
- Orders from partners will be automatically received by the system and created in the location configured as per the other options section above.
- Orders may be received for Delivery or Takeaway. The orders will print automatically to the configured kitchen printers. All orders will include customer information such as name/phone. For delivery, the delivery information including address etc will also be included.
- Orders received through Doshii may be pre-paid or for payment on pickup.
- When a reservation partner is configured with Doshii all reservations must be made using the partner’s system.
- Reservations for the current day will be automatically retrieved an available within the POS system. The reservation details will include the customer name and contact information, the number of seats required and the table that was reserved for the customer. Any new reservations for the current day will also be automatically received and available through the POS System.