When on-boarding venues, it is important to consider checking the POS system requirements for on-boarding, and leaving adequate time to upgrade and configure if necessary.
Please see our website for the latest integrations including certified and soon to be POS vendors.
Contact Impos at email@example.com for the latest information and support.
Minimum system requirements:
- processor: 1.8Ghz
- memory: 4gb RAM
- space: 64GB hdd
Order and Payment
- Update orders (order at table) is FrontOffice ver 6.47.x or above
- Pay@Table: FrontOffice ver 6.18.686 or above
- Booking FrontOffice ver 6.47.x or above
- Open-Table analytics FrontOffice ver 6.18.686 or above
Membership & Rewards
- FrontOffice ver 6.18.686 or above
To check the version number, open FrontOffice, and click "i" icon at top left to view version information.
then look for the 'software version'
H & L Australia
- Orders can be accepted as pickup, delivery or dine in. Pickup and delivery orders include the customer details and are charged to a table as a standard ‘takeaway’ order.
- The order can be pre-paid or not (payment on pickup).
- Additionally, menus can be retrieved and updated by the app.
Order at table
- Orders can be accepted as dine in. These orders are charged to the specified table in the app.
Pay at table
- Apps can retrieve table lists and show items for the table. Table payments can be accepted.
All sales data
- All sales orders can be exported and apps can use this for analytics and reporting.
Contact H&L support for the latest information: firstname.lastname@example.org
The venue should be using the latest version of Starrtec POS.
Contact email@example.com for support.
Orders and Transactions / Payments
- Orders from partners will be automatically received by the system and created in the location configured as per the other options section above.
- Orders may be received for Delivery or Takeaway. The orders will print automatically to the configured kitchen printers. All orders will include customer information such as name/phone. For delivery, the delivery information including address etc will also be included.
- Orders received through Doshii may be pre-paid or for payment on pickup.
- When a reservation partner is configured with Doshii all reservations must be made using the partner’s system.
- Reservations for the current day will be automatically retrieved an available within the POS system. The reservation details will include the customer name and contact information, the number of seats required and the table that was reserved for the customer. Any new reservations for the current day will also be automatically received and available through the POS System.