A "surcount" is a completely fabricated word by Doshii. We wanted to describe in a word something that could be either a discount or a surcharge, hence surcount was born. For more information, a take a look at surcounts deep dive.
Articles in this section
- POS capability & requirements
- How can I access other Organisations' locations?
- How can I raise a support ticket?
- How can I access the API Reference?
- What happens if the Venue loses connectivity to Doshii?
- Can I send items with a different price to the menu item or variant?
- How do I use JWTs?
- Do you have an SDK?
- What are "variants" and "options" on an item?
- What do values represent?