We use standard HTTP responses where possible. For more information about response codes take a look at this article
Heres a list of HTTP error codes that Doshii uses in responses. Please note that high volumes of error responses using your credentials can result in suspension or cancellation of your access to the Doshii service.
- 400 - Bad Request - The request has malformed syntax and cannot be processed by the Doshii server. The developer should check and repair the syntax before another request is sent.
- 401 - Unauthorized - Either no key or an incorrect key was sent with the request
- 402 - Payment Required - It is currently a reserved code according to the W3C spec, however we are using it to advise Partners that a transaction has reached timeout before the request was sent, or
"status": "cancelled"was received. Applicable for endpoint PUT /transactions/:id. This code is not used for POS integrators.
- 403 - Forbidden - We see your key, but it doesn't have sufficient access rights to use the requested service. Chat with our staff regarding certification for further Doshii services
- 404 - Not Found - Could not find the requested endpoint. A 404 error will also return if the requested resource is not found. For example,
GET /orders/123if order number
123does not exist, this will also return a 404.
- 409 - Conflict - This code is commonly returned from Doshii when using an out of date
versionhash. See Order/Transaction Version
- 500 - Server Error - Yikes. Hopefully you will never see this one. It means that there was an error while processing on Doshii's side. If you see one of these, please contact Doshii immediately with a bit of info, including the url and data, and we'll seek to rectify the issue ASAP.
- 504 - Server Timeout - Could indicate an issue with a Doshii service not processing a request and simply reaching the timeout set by the server. Please contact Doshii with a bit of info, including the endpoint. For POS integrators There is currently a 2 minute timeout applicable for processing transactions and reward redemption on the endpoints PUT /transactions/:id and POST /.../rewards/:id/redeem. If the Partner does not respond with a new status in time, a 504 will result.
Please sign in to leave a comment.