Doshii recognises that you may use your ordering Apps differently and for different purposes. Also, the times that you operate ordering Apps may be different from your normal venue hours. For this reason, we give you the ability to manage operating hours by App and also - for supported Apps - by menu.
How do I set up operating hours to set up operating hours by App?
- Login to Doshii Dashboard (www.dashboard.doshii.io) using your user credentials. (You may need to contact us to request a user be set up for you. If this is the case, please email email@example.com and we'll arrange this for you asap.)
- From the Venue Details page you will notice the operating hours icon at the top right of the screen. Click this icon.
- You will see different sections defining operating hours: Standard Policies, Advanced Policies. If you have relevant connected Apps, you will also see sections for Advanced Policies per App. For information related to setting your venue operating hours, please refer to this article. For App-specific operating hours, continue reading.
- Click on the icon next to Advanced Policies for the App you want to edit.
- Use the toggles and input fields to complete the Advanced Policy sentence for the App.
These policies will work in harmony with the venue operating hours for the selected App. It is important to understand that the App operating hours operate as a subset of the venue operating hours - therefore, the venue must be open for the App to be open. For example, you cannot define the venue hours to be closing at 8pm, but have your UberEats store open until 10pm. In this case, the App hours would be ignored and your UberEats store would be closed at 8pm, when your venue closes.
- To define an additional trading period, select if the App is Open or Closed for the trading period.
Select if the policy is for everyday or for specific days of the week.
Select the times for the trading period.
- Click the to confirm the advanced policy sentence for the App.
- You can add as many additional trading periods as you need. Click on the icon again and go through the above process as needed.
- When you have finished adding additional trading periods for the App, click the button to confirm the policies.
- In the below example, you can see the venue is open between 5pm and 9pm/9.30pm/10pm everyday (standard policies). The venue has two App operating hours set - UberEats and DoorDash. The DoorDash policies use the open state to define the App operating hour policies. This will override the standard policy venue hours for that App for that day. The UberEats policies use the closed state to define the App operating hour policies. This works in harmony with the defined venue operating hours for that day. Both will result in the same effect - each App will close 30 min prior to the venue closing time.
How do I set up operating hours by App with multiple menus?
The process for an App with multiple menus is the same as outlined above, with one exception. Where there are multiple menus defined for an App, an additional menu field will be available in the trading hours statement. You simply need to select the menu that the hours apply to.